Whoops, I sent that last email without finishing it.  I just realized that
it didn't sound very good.  Sorry ... =)

I hadn't gotten any other responses (other than Ralph's) to my emails of
this morning.  I asked a question about why someone would choose mod_webapp
over mod_jk (or mod_jserv for that matter).  I was primarily concerned with
the differences in functionality/features between the two connectors.  I'm
more concerned about the "why" than the "what."

I'm interested in making a decision about which of the connectors to use
based on the amount of functionality (minimum) that I need.  If anyone has
any information or even opinions, feel free to reply.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

Chuck Van Buren
Software Developer