From: Jack Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 10:30 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: JDBC Driver for MS SQL Server

Hi,

I am using Tomcat 3.2.1. I downloaded the JDBC Driver for MS and Installed
it. But I got error:
"Unable to load class com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver". Where
to put the three jar files?
Also, are there other drivers available and good? I am using jdbc-odbc to
connect SQL Server now. My application freezes very oftenly. Any
sugguestions?
Thanks,
Jack