From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 7:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mod_jk.so

Please,
could someone help me with this problem?

Hello all,
I am trying to install Tomcat 3.3 on a system having HP-UX 11 and
Apache 1.3
Unfortunately I couldn't compile mod_jk for an error in apxs.
Please, has someone this module already compiled foe HP-UX?
Do you know if the compiled version for Linux is compatible for my
system?
Have you any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Paolo