On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 12:22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> according to this :
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html
>
> i should need mod_jk2 and not mod_jk (well, mod_jk may also work, but
> hey,..) - and its enabled by default on the appserver im using..

I use the mod_jk version for stability reasons: mod_jk2 is rather new,
so I would rather use the mostly "tried-and-true" mod_jk 1.x. That is my
personal opinion, though. Others use mod_jk2 without any problems.

> If by any chance i am right, can someone tell me why I cant find a humble
> link to download the file ?  maybe jakarta are having webserver problems.

Try http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/ for
connetor downloads, or go to John Turner's wonderful page:
http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html.

Ben Ricker
Wellinx.com