Hello list,

is there anyone, who has an idea or can explain me the following situation:

My JSP-file imports a self-written class named 'Connect'. This class should connect to
DB2 with using IBM-app-driver. If I start this application, I get a
ClassNotFoundException because of the driver.

I have tried, to copy the driver to the local directory and the
WEB-INF\classes\-directory. Then Tomcat says: Can't find bundle for base name...

BUT:
My pure java-program 'Connect.java' on the same computer can connect to DB2 without
problems. It uses the same driver as the Tomcat-Application.

Is it possible, that Tomcat doesn't use the same CLASSPATH as the system? And if, how
can I say Tomcat, where he can find the driver?

Many greetings
Anja Falkner