From: Richard S. Huntrods [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SSL and certificates, AGAIN

Greetings!

Three quick question to all who have SSL working with signed
certificates (not just self-signed):

1. What provider did you use? Verisign, Entrust, Thawte, etc?

2. Has anyone gotten signed certificates working with Thawte
certification?

3. Would you be willing to discuss this by personal email rather than
through the list (to conserve bandwidth).

Thanks,

-Richard