Hi there,

There shouldn't be any problems using our SSL certs with Tomcat, I have
spoken to a lot of clients who use SSL certs with Tomcat, the only
problems have been in making client auth work with our Personal
Certificates, in which case adding the personal cert intermediate root is
the solution, so I'd be interested to know what type of problems you are
having.

Thanks,