hi ml,

i have never build anything iīve downloaded from a cvs. but i need the
newest mod_webapp to connect apache 1.3.22 with tomcat 4.0.1. I hope there
are some bugs fixed.

I have downloaded the following files from jakarta cvs server:

Makefile.in
Makefile.win
mod_webapp.c

I use win2000Prof. what do i need to build the file??? do i need a
C-Compiler (if yes which one do you prefare?) need anything else ???

sorry for this "dummy"- questions :-)
i am happy about any tips!

Thanks for any suggestions.

Lars.

Lars Gentz

Katharinenweg 21
27751 Delmenhorst

Fon: (0 42 21) 97 39 73
D2-Fu: (01 72) 8 64 56 67
http://www.larsgentz.de
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

!!! please donīt attach files with suffix .bat .vbs .exe .cmd ... please use
.zip or .rar instead!!!