Greetings!

Well, my ISP nuked your last issue of the digest (tomcat-user Digest 29
Jan 2002 07:19:31 -0000 Issue 352) because it was emailed with the
"Party" virus intact.

I know this list has been talking about SPAM removal, but now it is not
only annoying, but has begun to SERIOUSLY IMPACT the list.  After all,
if the list will not be delivered by ISPs, then it is out of business.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - start instituting some serious SPAM filters,
or only allow posts by members.  I prefer the latter (membership).

Thanks very much - (even though I'm very unlikely to ever get to read
this or any further digests until the virus runs its course)

-RIchard