From: Anja Falkner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 14:50
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How to force Tomcat to compile?

Hello Reynir,

my JSPs use some Java-Classes. This Java-Classes are positioned in
WEB-INF/classes.
Normally Tomcat compiles this classes by his own.
But if I do some changes in *.java, Tomcat doesn't check, that *.java has
changed and doesn't recompile.
That's the problem.

To found a solution, I have compiled the changed *.java with javac. The
compilation runs without problems.

Then, when I run my application I get a ClassDefNotFoundError. Tomcat don't
want my self-compiled *.class

Anja