From: Randy Layman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 6:38 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Getting multiple instances of my servlet, although it
doesn't implement SingleThreadModel

        Basically, Tomcat will create a separate instance for each unique
URL that the servlet responses to.

        (Technically, every time you define the servlet in the web.xml there
is a separate instance, and another instance is created when you use the
ServletInvoker to invoke the servlet by /servlet/className.)

        Randy