okay, here is the part that builds the list:

//My Query to get all records from my table
r = s.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM fahrzeuge ORDER BY kaufdatum");

//a loop to parse the content of my records in my htmlpage
//chtml is my htmlpage as a String
//helpers.StrTran is a method to replace my placeholder in the htmlpage
with the String of my table
while(r.next()){
                 chtml = helpers.StrTran(chtml,"-CAR-",r.getString("car"));
                 chtml =
helpers.StrTran(chtml,"-PRODUCER-",r.getString("producer"));
                 chtml = helpers.StrTran(chtml,"-COLOR-",r.getString("color"));
                 chtml =
helpers.StrTran(chtml,"-CODEPLATE-",r.getString("codeplate"));
                 chtml =
helpers.StrTranList(chtml,"<!---marker--->",cHtmlList+"<!---marker--->");
}
out.println(chtml);

r.close();
I hope this helps you to solve my prob

At 08:38 01.03.2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Sounds like a servlet problem.  To determine the cause of your problem we
>will need to see the servlet source code (at least the part that builds the
>list).
>
>Jim

Stephan Mülhaus  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NWU Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerk und Kommunikation mbH
Phone: +49-231-986510 - 0
FAX: +49-231-986522 - 2