Hi folks,

Ok, I know we've beaten this to death today but all this discussion
about DB Pooling got me thinking...

Currently I'm using the Oracle thin client JDBC driver (class12.jar) to
talk to a 9i database.  I'm currently using the connection
pooling/caching support Oracle supplies (the OracleConnectionCacheImpl
class). Have any of you used this?  How would you contrast it to say
poolman, Bitmechanic's pool code, or DBConnectionBroker (I think that's
all the ones that have been thrown around today)?  Would one of these be
a better choice?  Based on today's discussion I won't even consider
Tomcat's native pooling (tyrex).

I'm still in development with my code and haven't put it under load so
it would be nice to know if this is a good route to take before we get
into production.

Thanks in advance.

- Rich