From: Sanjay Bahal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 12:42 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Servlet Deploy Problem Help

Lance - yes it works thanks a lot.
But what are other shorter forms that I can use to
call the servlet. I would hope to call it with like
/search/hello. What has the /hello/* mapping bought
me.
Thanks
Sanjay
--- Lance Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://localhost:8080/search/servlet/HelloWorldExample
> > > http://localhost:8080/search/servlet/HelloWorld
> > > http://localhost:8080/search/HelloWorld
> > > I either get a resource not found or
> > > java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
> > > bundle
> > > for base name LocalStrings, locale en_US
> > >   at

java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:7
> > > 07)
> > >   at

java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:604)
> > >   at

java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:559)
> > >   at HelloWorldExample.doGet(Unknown Source)
> > >
> > >  My question is how do I exceute it- from the
> > > /search
> > > directory or from anywhere else using a full url
> > > path.
> > > Thanks a lot,
> > > Sanjay

> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>