Hi all,

I want to install a java web application(server side). I used free version of
InstallAnywhere to do this before. But since my installer may need more complicated
operations, like search the registery and detect if they have installed the JVM and
Tomcat. if not, suggest them to install, etc. My company do not have the enterprise
version of InstallAnywhere, but the InstallShields.

I am not sure which tool I should use for such installer, InstallShield or
InstallAnywhere/ or any other suggestions? Thank you very much.

jing