From: Brown Bay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 02:41 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: deploying war file

I have a .war file that has been generated using the java create a war
utility. this war file contains html, xsl, images and the associated jar
and
class files. this war file has worked fine with tomcat and websphere
application studio developer, in short, it works by just dropping the
file
in tomcat/webapps folder or importing the war file using application
developer.

can a war file generated this way be used with websphere application
server
by just dropping it into an equivalent webapps folder(if one exists) OR
can
i use some import war utility. have any of you had any experience with
this
scenario.

please let me know.

Thanks.