Joseph,

Thanks for writing. I'm aware of the artificial connection-limit inder
W2KPro, but we are running the server product, which admittedly is the
Pro product with a few Registry changes and a few things like Terminal
Server tacked on. In any case, I don't think we're running into the
problem you describe, because we only have 2-3 people at present hitting
the box at the same time.

David Bank
NC CATS Project Manager
Accountability Services - Testing
NC Department of Public Instruction
301  Wilmington Street
Raleigh, NC  27601
919-807-3796

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/10/02 02:07AM >>>
I have seen similar behaviour before on a Win2K box, but it was a
Win2K
professional computer. The problem is that Win2K pro only allows a
certain
number of incoming connections, I believe 10.  We saw this during unit
testing of components when developers were testing on their own
computers
(before moving to a QA box).

What I don't know off the top of my head, is whether it is possible a
setting exists in Win2K server to control the number of connections to
allow. Just thought this info might give someone else, or you, an idea
or
two.

Hope it helps.

Joe