From: chuck amadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 7:16 AM
To: Tomcat Users List; taglibs-user-help
Subject: javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot create bean of class
MoniTestBean

I have a problem with the following i have created and compiled my
JavaBeans in my Web-Inf /classes folder and everythings fine .
Nevertheless in the stack trace i get a error 500 cannot create Bean. I
have posted this on numerous occasions to no avail.

Can anyone lends some time and have a look as basically this is
preventing me completing this Questionairre Web Forms  Project
(Validation Problem).

Thus i have the useBean tag as follows:

*<jsp:useBean id="formHandler" scope="request" class="MoniTestBean"/>
<jsp:setProperty name="formHandler" property="*"/>

And also the request.getParameter test but due the the non creation of
the bean in the stack trace thus the jvm from the server is causing me
this dilema.

Any suggestions my set-up: RHlinux v7.2 JTomcat v3.3a as Tomcat v4
didn't function properly and Netbeans IDE 3.2.2 Text Editor Emacs.

<%=request.getParameter("surName")%>
<%=request.getParameter("foreName")%>
<%=request.getParameter("monDisable")%>

Thus the return value was null as the bean cannot create/intialate itself.

* Internal Servlet Error:*

javax.servlet.ServletException:  Cannot create bean of class MoniTestBean

I have posted this problem a few times and unfortunately no suggestions
, i have gone through the usual procedures .

Cheers Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer