Scott Purcell wrote:

>I have ran into that issue many times, and my workaround has always been to put your
>bean in a class.
>eg. com/MoniTestBean
>and make sure you add the package statement
>package com; at the top of your java file,
>recompile, then change your useBean to look like this. Where you put the class was
>perfect. So All should be good.
>*<jsp:useBean id="formHandler" scope="request" class="com.MoniTestBean"/>
>
>I bet that works. I talked to my teacher about it before and he believes that all
>beans have to be in a named package.
>I always worked for me.
>
>good luck
>Scott Purcell
>Vertis Corporation

Hi There, cheers for your input , Apparently one can declare  a Bean in
classes default Package and thus uses the  page import directive to call
on a Bean.class from anywhere. ie <%@ page  import ="MoniBean" %> Thus
this can call numerous Bean.class file's by either terminating each
Bean.class with a semi colon or list them accordingly . Nevetheless the
standard wat is what you described and what my boss has done on a
previous project.Thus after testing ect i will be creating the
neccessary package paths as per our organisation.

So anyway this was a good point and thus made me go back to the doc's
and jsp books for some nightly digestion.

Cheers again as im nearly 90% finished apart from i'm using the Memento
design pattern to process jsp and javabeans.
except im having  to do overtime on indexed property type ie String[]
opportunities for handling checkboxes.

Cheerx Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer

Rhaglennydd Systemai