On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 08:31:44AM -0400, Anthony W. Marino wrote:

> > > Is warp in the coyote connectors the mod_webapp that should be used???
> >
> > Good question. The connector that makes use of it is mod_webapp, and
> > this is part of the jakarta-tomcat-connectors project, if that helps?
> > Getting a listing of the classes that are contained in the
> > "tomcat-*.jar" files doesn't indicate anything called "*warp*", but
> > that could just be because it's the protocol name....
>
> I'm confused because there is also a jakarta-tomcat-connectors.... drop as
> well.  Are you saying that I need both to facilitate both ends of the
> connector process?

If you take a look at the source download of the connectors, each of
them appear to come in two parts: a native section, which plugs into
apache (for example) and a java part which plugs into tomcat, so from
that I am assuming that you _do_ need to facilitate both ends of the
connector process.

I could be spouting utter rubbish, though :) Will one of the real pros
step forward, please...?

Cheers,

Simon

--
>You stupid? All of Europe (maybe except those crazy Brits) prints on A4 paper.
Crazy we may be, but not foolscap.
-- James Kilfiger, ctt