here is a good link

Apache 2.0.x running with Tomcat 4.0.3 via mod_jk on w2k

http://www.acg-gmbh.de/mod_jk/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Getting to work Apache and Tomcat on Win2000

Is there a definitive guide to installing mod_jk on Windows? I'm kind of
confused, because the documentation speaks about the Coyote JK 2 Connector,
and if I look at the distribution at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote/release/v1
.0-b8/ I only see JARs, no Apache modules. Searching for mod_jk in the
Apache modules doesn't bring any results. Searching for mod_jk with Google
brings me to
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html (is this
still valid?) and from there to
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/bin/win32/i386/
mod_jk.zip
However, I can't bring all the pieces of this puzzle together...

Regards,
Eric