Are you running java 1.3 or 1.4 ? We're really trying to nail this down.
We've had the Xms and Xmx options in place now for some time, and the
java proc just grows right past Xmx, up to nearly full system memory,
then tomcat dies.

I'm ready to hear any suggestions, but I want to try to narrow the scope
somewhat.

--
Matthew Boeckman                        (816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration           Saepio Technologies