I am trying to find help online  on installing Tomcat on Mac OS X. I
must have made a mistake in trying to install it originally and need to
remove the jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3-src directory from the users dir so I
can try and start again. I tried rmdir -r jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3-src but
its somehow linked with  root and it wont give me permission, even when
I log in as the administrator. Any help as to where I should direct this
question would be must appreiciated. Thanks.

Daniel Bleich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]