hi,

I'm using Tomcat 3.3.1 and want to precompile all XSL-stylesheets which are
in the /WEB-INF/xsl -directory.

Therefore I have to get a list of all files and subdirectories in that
directory.

How do I get this list if I don't want to access the filesystem directly via
the servlet-context's getRealPath-method? I know that in the servlet
2.3-specification (tomcat 4.x) the servlet context has a method
getResourcePath. I need something with the same effect.

thanks

joerg