Thanks!

Did you just copy the files under ${CATALINA_BASE}/conf from the
corresponding ones in ${CATALINA_HOME}/conf or do these need to
be altered in one way or another?
Also, I am assuming that you are placing your java and class
files under ${CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/<Context>/WEB-INF/classes
Is this the case or can it be done differently?
Do any settings need to be modified under
${CATALINA_HOME}/conf/server.xml ?

Thanks,

Neil