I want both... I have some classes that are unpacked, that I'd put in the
common/classes dir... and some jars... along with them is the oracle driver
(classes12.jar)... when I execute the JSP I get the exception thrown when the driver
can't be found... if I take this file (classes12.jar) and place it in
mywebapp/WEB-INF/lib it works fine...

it feels to me that this package is the only one tomcat isn't beeing able to share
across webapps... all other classes and libs works fine...

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas
.:| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.:| (21) 2555-0332

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 29/05/02 15:17 >>>
It might help if you described what you're doing in a little more detail.

What are these classes you want "commonly" accessible?

Are they in jars? Packed correctly, etc.?

Please elaborate.

fillup