From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 12:01 PM
To: Tomcat Users Mailing List
Subject: Distribution Policy? Where did the RPMs go?

Note: This is a slightly reworded posting from yesterday.  I got no response, and
really wanted one.  I'm reposting because I'm assuming nobody that knew saw it - and
that it's so far down in the stack now they will not see it.

Hi - just curious if there would be no more RPM distributions past 4.0.3.  That's the
last version I see one for.  I rather like the RPMs myself and would like to see them
continue.  Did someone accidentally comment out that part of the Ant script? =)  I
certainly hope you all haven't decided to no longer build RPM distributions =(  Anyone
know what is up?

Thanks!

Eddie