User will not install anything. I will put pre-installed directories of JVM,
Tomcat and MySQL on the CD with a batch file that runs them with !some!
parameters. Everything is up automatically Imagine?

For example:

\JDK
\JDK\bin
\Tomcat
\Tomcat\bin
\MySQL
\MySQL\bin
\DATA
\webcontents

AUTORUN.BAT (for Windows machines) is at the root of the CD.
tomcat\bin\tomcat --some-parameters
mysql\bin\mysqld-nt --some-parameters-that-open-only-specified-ini-file

start \webcontent\StartMyAppUp.html...

and so on....