On Monday 15 July 2002 13:22, you wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 13:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I am afraid it is not as as much easy as you think...
> >
> > 1) Will your customer agree to run these applications on their computer?
> > 2) What if they are not using a PC (Mac?) or if they are not using
> > Windows (Linux?)?

There is a project (I forget its name) which is building a version of Linux
designed to run on a CD.  Thus you do not have to make any assumptions about
what is on the PC.  You can lock this version down so that it does not even
look at their disk, and provided you use the VESA framebuffer you are more
or less guaranteed to get it to run on the screen.

I am sure that this would provide you a very good platform for such an
application.