Hi!

How is (in your opinion) best practice for virtual host configuration ?
I see there is quite natural in tomcat configuring many applications
under one host - one writes several <Context> sections with appropriate
docRoot and path attributes and that's all. When I configure several
virtualhost I define

      <Host name="aaa" appBase="webapps" debug="1" unpackWARs="false">

        <Context path=""
            docBase="aaa/" debug="1"
            reloadable="true">
        </Context>

      </Host>

      <Host name="bbb" appBase="webapps" debug="1" unpackWARs="false">
        <Context path=""
            docBase="bbb" debug="1"
            reloadable="true">
        </Context>

      </Host>

but then I see in log, that for every host it is loaded every
application installed in webapps directory. Should I define
appBase="webapps/aaa" and leave path empty instead ? (honestly I tried
to, but there was a problem with mod_webapp then, it tried to deploy
application webapps/aaa/aaa (one aaa was from WebAppDeploy directive in
apache).

Any suggestions ?

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.