Use Dream weaver.

Fernando Crowley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/23/2002 09:53 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Subject:        Replacement of IIS

Hello all, we are looking for other means on replacing IIS on our servers.
We do have a web editor called FrontPage to edit our web sites from
Microsoft. Is it possible to use Tomcat as a replacement for IIS and still
use FrontPage on editing our website. Is it then possible to use FrontPage
with tomcat or do we have to also find other means for compatibility.

Appreciate your cooperation.

Fernando Crowley
Mobius Management Systems
Product Support Tech