I have been working on my current project for past four month on TC4.0. Due to  JSTL
performance issue and the fmt
message tag memory usage issue, I would like to try the 4.1 version. The  application
is runing fine on TC4.0. After I put
the application on TC4.1.7b, I encounter the following two problems so far and  can't
use the application.

1. No resource files is loaded.  I employ the i18n tags in the application. On  the
only page I can bring up, all text is the
question mark. Do I need to configure the 4.1 version in order to load resource  files?

2. I get the follow exception from the log in page:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: class  com.vernonwu.mm.accountinfo.model.AccountInfo :
java.lang.InstantiationException: com.vernonwu.mm.accountinfo.model.AccountInfo

The AccountInfo instance is not used in the page at all, but the next page after  a
user log in.

I don't understand where this error comes from.

Thanks for your helps.

Vernon