Tomcat 4.0.4 + Apache 1.3...

I have setup the mod_webapp connector and it sort of works...

However, I have a context in my tomcat server.xml file that looks like this:

        <Context path="/tester" docBase="tester" debug="0"
reloadable="false">
        <Parameter name="userdatadirectory" value="/pathToData"
override="false" />
        </Context>

Now, when I access my servlet directly into Tomcat standalone like this:

http://URL:8080/tester/etc -- the parameter is passed to my application
just fine.

However, when I access my servlet through warp like this:

http://URL/tester/etc -- the parameter doesn't get passed.

I don't know why..

This is a stock Tomcat and Apache setup - the only thing I did was add
mod_webapp and modify the apache configs according to the documentation.

Other than the parameter passing not working, the webapp connector seems to
work.
-- that is:

http://URL/examples/etc work fine.

In a blind attempt to make it work, I added a <host><context (same as
above) ></context></host>  to the warp connector section near the bottom of
the Tomcat server.xml.  That didn't seem to help any.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul Phillips