Searching for an solution I found this:

    if the .jsps I put any .jsp tag, for example,

<% out.println("hello"); %>, this works fine. But the <jsp:include>
statement seems that it's not working. Also, I copied the
.jsp to the webapp\ROOT directory on tomcat, with the same result: the
page loads and show the static code and the other .jsp tags, but
the page keeps on awaiting data state. I test it on tomcat 4.1.8 with
the same result. The specfied servlet o page called on the jsp:include
tag seems that it's never called (doesn't appear in any log).

    Can be a bug? Needs additional configuration to process jsp:include
tags?

    Thanks.