Thanks for you efforts,
    adding the context entry now works in the tomcat application
directory, but
I use Apache like web server, and the pages are allocated on the
/webprg/apache/htdocs directory, and in this case not works yet.

    I have a lot of old .shtml pages that would need to use (they were
running on JRun 2.x), and there must be some method to parse the .jsp or
.shtml pages located on the apache.

    Thanks,