-----Message d'origine-----
De:     Liu, Xiaoyan [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date:   lundi 26 aout 2002 22:43
A:      'Tomcat Users List'
Cc:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet:  RE: i can't acces absolute symbolic link created with ln -s comma       nd on
LINUX

No idea,
        my problem is unresolved, so i don't instal Tomcat 4.1.x
        it seems link working, if link is realise with a directory which is under
webapps directory, perhaps this is a security problems ?
        But i don't know
        Send me email if you find solution

Philippe

Any ideas on this bug?

I posted exactly the same question before and got no
response. jsp:include seems not working with symlinked
directory.

It works on 4.0 version, but stops working on 4.1 version.
Is it a tomcat bug or coyote bug?

I thought [4.1.9] build with bug fix for #10949 will solve
the problem, but does not seem so.

Thanks.