hi,

  i have this newbie question.

  here is the scenario, i have a servlet that will read a ".properties"
file and i make use
  of PropertyResourceBundle to read the value from it.

  the problem is that the PropertyResourceBundle doesn't find the
properties file.
  the API for ResourceBundle said that my properties file must be set on
the classpath.

  so, how do i set the classpath variable on Tomcat so that my
properties file will
  be located...i tried placing my properties file on the /lib directory
of my web application
  but it doesn't work...or do i have to explicitly include it on my
classpath environment
  variable?

thanks in advance.

  randie