From: "Laurent Michenaud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 4:40 AM
Subject: Loading properties files

Hi,

Could u tell me what is not correct with that :

Before we had that ( the properties files were in WEB-INF/classes ) and
that works :

package com.a2a.util ;
public interface A2aConstantes
{
  public static final String SCHEMA =
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle("db").getString("schema");
}

Now we want to have properties files in WEB-INF/config so we change
the file like this :

package com.a2a.util ;
public interface A2aConstantes
{
  public static final String SCHEMA =
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle("/WEB-INF/config/db").getString("sche
ma");
}

But it doesnot work, it can't find the db.properties. I have tried with
"WEB-INF/config/db" and "/WEB-INF/config/db.properties" but
it doesnot work too.

Can u tell me what's wrong ?

Michenaud Laurent
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>