On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Laurent Michenaud wrote:

> Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:43:29 +0200
> From: Laurent Michenaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Loading properties files
>
> So, how can i modify my interface so that it reads
> the file properties "db" in WEB-INF/config ?

You can't.

Well, technically you can -- by modifying Tomcat's source code to violate
the servlet specification -- but then you'd be tied to your own version of
Tomcat now and forevermore, which is not a good idea.

Either put your properties files in /WEB-INF/classes instead, or implement
your own subclass of ResourceBundle that does what you want.

Craig