Subject: jkmount possibilities
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jakarta Tomcat Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com))
 ===
From: "Chris Stokes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi
I was wondering if what I want to do is possible

Tomcat 4.03
Apache 1.3.20
RHLinux 7.3

I have not defined any contexts in my server.xml I just want them auto =
generated when I start tomcat4. To do this I tried a number of different =
settings for jkmount and eventually settled on
JkMount /*/servlet/* ajp13
This seemed to work as all my html and serlvets seemed to work fine.
However - now I discover that Tomcat is serving all content ie.
JkMount /*/servlet/* ajp13
Seems to work the same as
JkMount /* ajp13

Is this the case?
I only want tomcat to serve anything with "servlet" in the uri no matter =
what precedes it eg

http://server/context1/servlet/myservlet
http://server/context2/servlet/myservlet

This is in my httpd.conf

LoadModule jk_module         modules/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
    JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties
    JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
    JkLogLevel error
</IfModule>

NameVirtualHost 192.168.192.103