When you say "Tomcat's connection pooling" what do you mean exactly?

As far as I know, there is no connection pooling built-in to tomcat that
actually works.  The traffic I have seen on this list has people rolling
their own, using open source pooling solutions like poolman or DBCP, or
using the pooling that comes from third-party driver vendors.  Which one are
you using?  That might give the list a better indicator of what's wrong.

John Turner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]