If you don't read the messages that we respond with, we can't help you here.

I, on the other hand, am a consultant and will be happy to fly to your
location and assist you in your configuration issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: STEVE R BURRUS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 August, 2002 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: STILL need help w. Tomcat installation!!

 I STILL find myself in some degree of need from someone in this newsgroup
concerning the Tomcat install!!! I THINK that I got everything alright with
setting the environment variables in the System applet, but alas, when I
tried
again to activate Tomcat, I STILL received the error msg. saying something
about
the JAVA_HOME variable was not properly set or missing!! Should I type into
the
DOS command line "set JAVA_HOME=j2sdk*" or not to maybe correct this?