Depends on the ports.  You can have as many Apaches running as you have
available ports.  If you only want to use port 80, you can only have one
Apache running at a time.

There's no need to install Apache #1 to run Apache #2 on port 80...just
don't start Apache #1 and instead start Apache #2.

If you want to uninstall Apache, just delete the entire Apache directory
tree.  As far as I know (especially if you downloaded Apache from source or
binary), Apache is self-contained.  It doesn't put any files anywhere else
on your system unless you tell it to do so (like putting user logs into user
home direcories).

John