De : STEVE BURRUS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : dimanche 8 septembre 2002 21:53
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Still need help w. Tomcat installation

 I STILL need some degree of help/assistance from someone in this newsgroup
re. installing Tomcat!!! That is really a damned SAD thing to have to say at
this late date now, you would think that I could have had this thing figured
out by now! (Maybe I am just flat too DUMB to be a member of this newsgroup,
I don't know!! :) )

 Anyway, I think that the "crux" of my problem is that I am editing the
environment variables in System the wrong way!! Do I or do I not leave on
the ; (semi-colon) after the particular path in the JAVA_HOME and
TOMCAT_HOME, etc.? When I try to activate Tomcat in DOS, I always seem to
get an error message saying that the JAVA_HOME variable is either missing or
improperly set. Now, what's up with that anyway?

                                         Sincerely Yours,
                                             Steve Burrus

SINCERELY YOURS,
    STEVE BURRUS