All,

I have a bit of a legacy installation of Tomcat 3.2.4 on a server which I
wish to get moved over to 3.3.1, the question I have is it possible to
simply use the existing configuration files, such as server.xml if I build
the new(er) version of tomcat.

I appreciate that there are additional directives which appeared at 3.3 but
should the old configuration files be usable straight off?

Also, if anyone's gone through this is the path is there anything specificly
that I should look out for?

Server is UnixWare 7.1.1 running JDK 1.3 and currently Apache-SSL
1.3.26/1.48

Many thanks

John Boo

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp