Thank you very much for replying, Jean-Francois,

>From: Jean-Francois Arcand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>You don't need the jax-pack for your problem. Under
>{CATALINA_HOME}/common/endorsed, just copy the xerces.jar and the
>jaxp-ri.jar file. Tomcat will uses this folder for selecting which parser
>to use (so crimson will not be used).

I don't have a "common/endorsed" folder. Is this specific to more
recent versions of Tomcat ? I'll create it anyway.

Also, I've got a jaxp.jar and jaxp-api.jar file but what is
jaxp-ri.jar ?

I'd still like to keep jaxp installed on my machine for other
java applications. This won't affect Tomcat at all, will it ?

Thank you again.

Soefara.