Well, you need to do all sorts of stuff to use Apache with Tomcat.  This is
a pretty big subject, it comes up many times every day.  You'll need a
connector like mod_jk, and you will need to make changes to server.xml,
httpd.conf, and create a new file called workers.properties (if you choose
mod_jk...there are other alternatives).

Your best bet is to search the list archives, or look for some HOWTOs.  I
have some for Redhat here:
http://www.johnturner.com/howto

John