Hi all,

I've installed and used Tomcat on Windows for a couple of years now with
no problems, but now I'm trying to run Tomcat on Linux and really have
no clue as to what to do. I'm a Linux newbie. I've installed Tomcat on
my box using the RPM manager, and don't really know what to do next. The
tomcat4 user was created, but I can't located the startup.sh files.
Where am I supposed to look? To my surprise I couldn't find
documentation anywhere on how to run Tomcat 4.1 on Linux. I'm using
jdk1.4. Thanks in advance.