That's because it is unsupported for Win32 and at this moment isnt meant to
be ran on Win32 machines.  If you can get it to work, let me know.  I'd
like to try it.

Brett Reasor
Systems Administrator
212-399-4200 x 2297
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Sasha

                    Kraljevic"           To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <skraljev@prog       cc:

                    ress.com>            Subject:     Apache2/Win32 and mod_webapp
anyone?

                    09/20/2002

                    09:30 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat

                    Users List"

Has anyone made it work with the
Apache 2.0.40 / Win32 (win2K), Tomcat 4.1.10 and mod_webapp.so for the WARP
protocol ?
The error reported by Apache is:
Cannot load <path to the>/mod_webapp.so into server: The specified module
could not be found.
I have used libapr.dll from Apache 2.0.40 and mod_webapp.so from Tomcat
4.0.1 binary download.

I have already searched around and found some URLs, but all in vain...
None of those that I've found mentions Apache2/Win32/Tomcat 4.

TIA,
Sasha

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <