Would any one know what Javascript code could check
the following. That with an input type= file, where
you press browse to upload a file, some times people
just type in a file name. In my case only a pdf file
will be uploaded. How could I check that a typed in
name into the textfield will end in '.pdf' and how can
using Java, an uploaded file, although having a pdf
extension, be checked that it is a valid Acrobat file?
Thanks